In order for this site to function properly, we sometimes need to store small data files on our users' equipment. Most major websites do the same.
What is a cookie?
Cookies, or other similar tracers, are data used by a server to send status information to a user's browser, and by that browser to send status information back to the originating server.
Examples of status information include a session ID, language, expiration date, response domain, etc.
Cookies allow status information to be retained for the duration of their validity when a browser accesses different pages of a Web site or when that browser returns to that Web site at a later time.
Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies, which are temporary and are deleted as soon as you leave your browser or the site
- permanent cookies, which remain on your terminal until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using your browser's features.
- to carry out measurements and analyses of the audience and your navigation on our site, in particular for the purpose of improving our services;
- to count visitors and identify the way they use the site;
- to count and differentiate visits;
- to identify which site or search engine brought you to our site;
- save your choices about cookies;
- tailor the display and optimize the user experience to your preferences;
- implement security measures.
The installation of certain cookies when their sole purpose is not to enable or facilitate communication by electronic means or when they are not strictly necessary for the provision of an online communication service at your request, are subject to your consent.
Also, when you first visit the site, you are informed by a banner that if you continue browsing, you accept the installation of these cookies on your equipment. A cookie will be installed to remember your choice. Note however that if you delete this cookie your consent will be requested again.
You may at any time change your mind:
- either by deleting the refusal cookie ;
- or by the various means described in the section "Delete and/or reject cookies".
How do I manage cookies?
You have several options for deleting and/or rejecting cookies and other trackers.
You can also set your browser to accept or decline cookies on a case-by-case basis prior to their installation. You can also regularly delete cookies from your terminal via your browser. Do not forget to configure all the browsers of your different terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers.).
The configuration of each browser is different, you will find below the main sites to help you set the parameters according to your browser:
The main sites to help you set up your smartphone:
The recording of a cookie in your terminal is essentially subject to your will, which you can express and modify at any time and free of charge through the choices offered to you by your navigation software.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. To learn more, visit aboutcookies.org. You have the option of deleting all cookies already stored on your computer and setting most browsers to block them. However, if you do so, you may have to set certain preferences yourself each time you visit a site, and some services and features may not be available.