Conditions of stay
Breakfast included, tourist tax excluded.
Children are welcome starting from 5 years of age
Check-in 14:00 – Check-out: 11:00
Our prices are to be intended “starting from” and are subject to change without prior notice.
You may cancel without charge up to 30 days prior to arrival. If you cancel less than 30 days before your reservation date, you will be charged 50% of the total price. If you do not show up, you will be charged the full price.
All requests regarding modification or cancellation of your booking must be sent to:
Rules of the Riad
Safeguarding and respecting the essence of the Riad is an engagement that we take very seriously and with great effort. We invite you to do the same so to preserve Riad Anjar’s authenticity and elegance.
- In order to allow all guests a comfortable stay, on the morning of your departure, we ask that you vacate your room by 10.30 am. If necessary and if possible, we will try to extend this time.
In any case, we will take care of your luggage until the moment of your departure.
- We serve breakfast from 8.00 am to 10.30 am. Special time arrangements can be made up. Please ask, we will try our best to accommodate your needs.
- The consumption of food and beverages of any kind (alcoholic and not) purchased outside the Riad, is not allowed. We are happy to satisfy any needs you should have. Ask for our menu and take advantage of our chef and enjoy a “tailor-made” dinner in the intimacy of our Riad.
- Please be aware that henna tattoos may irreparably stain clothes, sheets and towels. We kindly ask you to be careful so to avoid surcharges for replacement of bed linen and towels.
- Smoking is allowed on the rooftop terrace only.
- Whenever you feel the need to change the towels, kindly leave them on the bathroom floor.
- The use of a moderate tone of voice, especially in the morning time and in the evening after sunset, helps creating a pleasant atmosphere.
- When you are not staying inside the room, kindly remember to turn off the A/C and the lights; this will help protecting the environment.
- Using hot water wisely and without wastes guarantees all guests enjoying the same pleasure.
- The Riad is subject to Moroccan criminal law.